ECCMID 2018 in Madrid will offer small innovative companies a platform to give an overview of their R&D pipelines and present recent advances in their early-stage products.
Contact Ursula Theuretzbacher for more information.
12:30 – 13:30 Pipeline talks
13:30 – 14:00 Research, partnerships, funding
14:00 – 14:30 Discussion, networking
ePosters are accessible via the congress app and posters can be viewed in the Pipeline Corner.
ECCMID Pipeline Corner moderator: Ursula Theuretzbacher, Vienna, Austria
- Antabio; Labège, France
- VenatoRx Pharmaceuticals; Malvern PA, United States
- Bugworks Research; Bangalore, India
- Forge Therapeutics; San Diego CA, United States
- Polyphor; Allschwil, Switzerland
- Cube Dx; St. Valentin, Austria
- Global Antibiotic Research & Development Partnership (GARDP)
- European Investment Bank's Infectious Disease Finance Facility
- Pew Trust's SPARK platform